RESTORATIVE JUSTICE MINISTRIES NETWORK of TEXAS
Assisting those impacted by criminal justice since 1995
- Serves over 19,000 family members and returning citizens the day of prison release.
- Distributes over 36,000 copies of literature.
- Answers 1200 phone requests for help.
- Offers conferences and trainings in Texas communities throughout the state as requested by churches and civic organizations.
- Mails informational support letters to over 2000 family members who are struggling with the loss of a loved one to incarceration.
- Needs your support to continue.
- Has logged over 20,000 phone calls from those in need.
- Encourages and offers guidance during stressful moments.
- Links the caller to area resources.
- Promotes and increases opportunities for local support and successful reentry.